Ark Veterinary Practice is a friendly and caring veterinary practice, situated in the heart of Fleet, and has been proudly serving the local area since 1954. Originally known as Cleverly and Avery, the practice was located in Upper Street and gave medical treatment to small and large animals, but gradually over the years the demand for visiting farms and horses fell so the practice changed to a small animal practice with a new name when Mike Bundy took over. In 2002 we moved to our Burnside surgery and then in 2007 the practice became part of the CVS Group.
We pride ourselves on providing a first rate service to pets and their owners, thanks to our excellent facilities and highly trained staff. The surgery has ample parking facilities on-site and also offers a pet transport service (in our practice van) for clients who have difficulty getting their pets to the surgery.
The Ark has been inspected and accredited by the RCVS (Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons).
We are able to deal with a wide range of small animal cases, both medical and surgical. Our large array of on-site facilities means that we can diagnose most conditions within our practice. We also have access to a range of diagnostic equipment and referral services within other CVS branches.
At the Ark Veterinary Practice we try to offer a complete service to provide the best possible care for your pets, whilst ensuring we look after any personal needs. The Burnside Rehabilitation Centre is located within our premises, and offers hydrotherapy, massage and physiotherapy to treat a wide range of conditions. We also have an on-site grooming parlour.
If you have any questions or would like to register your pet with our surgery please do not hesitate to contact us as we are always happy help.
We strive to maintain an excellent service, offering the following:
- Long opening hours. We offer later consultations than other local veterinary clinics, ensuring we can see your pet at the most convenient time.
- A highly specialised premises comprising of four fully-equipped consulting rooms, separate dog and cat wards, an isolation ward, a separate laboratory, dedicated radiography and ultrasonography room, a dental suite, preparation room and two fully equipped surgical theatres.
- Highly trained staff ensuring we can offer the best possible service to your pet.
- The Healthy Pet Club. This extremely popular scheme allows you to save money whilst spreading the cost of routine veterinary care over the course of the year.
- Burnside Animal Rehabilitation Centre. Together we can offer intervention and rehabilitation to ensure a speedy recovery.
- MiGroomer grooming parlour. Our parlour offers a high quality grooming service to keep your pets looking tip-top at all times.